Now Hiring – Transportation Coordinator
National Bus Sales, Inc. is currently looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our growing corporation. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills and have a strong background in accounting. The key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Communicate with the Sales department, the service department and company drivers to ensure buses are delivered according to schedule.
- Coordinate with the purchasing department when scheduling pickup of buses.
- Responsible for managing driver’s and holding quarterly driver meetings.
- Must have knowledge and keep up to date on DOT regulations.
- Schedule the most economical travel itinerary for company drivers delivering and/or picking up buses in the U.S. (rental cars and flights)
- Prepare driver’s packets with all of the appropriate forms and contact information.
- Schedule all pre-employment testing for new drivers.
- Maintain and reconcile Comdata accounts for each trip for expense accountability.
- Generate Bills of Sale or Invoices for the Sales Department to distribute to their customer(s).
- Responsible for preparing Driver payroll to include all backup expense reports.
- On Call from 6 a.m. to 12 a.m. seven days a week, when drivers have mechanical or Comdata issues.
- Hiring drivers that meet or exceed National Bus Sales standards.
- Perform quarterly and yearly review of all driver’s files for DOT compliance.
- Ensure DOT compliance of driver’s license, medical cards, and endorsements.
- Answer all incoming calls and greet our guests.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We offer a family environment with competitive health, dental and 401k benefits. This is a salary position with excellent income potential based on performance.
About National Bus Sales:
We are a locally owned family business that has been operating since 1989 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We are a nationwide business to business leader in sales and service of new, used, and refurbished motor coaches, shuttles, and school buses. Our current facility houses 27,000 sq. ft. of office space, service bays, a state of the art paint booth and parts warehouse. This is an exciting time to become a part of our team and a company that values innovative solutions.
How to apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Transportation Coordinator” in the subject line.