Now Hiring – Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer for immediate hire. Will report to the Marketing Director to generate print collateral, vehicle wraps, trade show graphics, advertising, web content and other various office tasks as required. The right candidate will be able to nurture customer and vendor relationships while producing high quality graphics that are consistent with our growing brand. We are looking for a highly knowledgeable, experienced, motivated individual with graphic design, negotiation and sales experience to join our team.
- Associates/ Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- 5+ years previous professional experience required.
- Advanced Adobe Suite experience required, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications required.
- WordPress and social media experience required. Copywriting experience is a plus.
- HTML/CSS and web coding experience is a plus.
- Photo editing required, photography and video production/editing experience is a plus.
- Must be a quick learner and able to adapt work to various design styles, priorities and deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of print processes, online collateral production, vehicle wrap design.
- Must be a team player who is also capable of working autonomously.
- Individual must be passionate about creating top notch creative work. Must have a good sense of design and the ability to effectively communicate visual direction and functionality.
- Must be detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills, in addition to strong proof-reading skills. Excellect organizational, multitasking abilities and time management skills required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We offer a family environment with competitive health, dental and 401k benefits. This is a salary position with excellent income potential based on performance.
About National Bus Sales:
We are a locally owned family business that has been operating since 1989 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We are a nationwide business to business leader in sales and service of new, used, and refurbished motor coaches, shuttles, and school buses. Our current facility houses 27,000 sq. ft. of office space, service bays, a state of the art paint booth and parts warehouse. This is an exciting time to become a part of our team and a company that values innovative solutions.
How to apply: Send resume, a link to your portfolio and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graphic Designer” in the subject line.Graphic Designer