Corporate Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist – TOP PAY!!
National Bus Sales is looking for an outstanding, highly knowledgeable, motivated individual in the recruiting field to grow our company. We offer competitive benefits and TOP PAY!!
- Research, source, interview and hire passive external candidates for multiple sales, mechanic and manufacturing roles
- Build relationships with external and internal candidates for current and future positions
- Work directly with hiring managers to build strong relationships by understanding their needs and requirements of the job, presenting qualified candidates and ensuring each candidate meets or exceeds their expectations
- Proactively develop and execute candidate-generation strategies and ideas using all available recruiting tools
- Build diverse candidate pipelines; Ensure hard-to-fill positions consistently have a steady flow of candidates
- Collaborate with hiring manager and HR partners to create and deliver a comprehensive, compelling and competitive offer
- Self-starter and highly motivated with a strong work ethic and impeccable integrity
- Experience managing multiple searches and relationships while meeting critical deadlines
- Have the ability to project and convey a positive, concerned, and professional image to applicants and employees
- Must have a “never give up” attitude in the recruiting approach
We are an equal opportunity employer. We offer TOP PAY with competitive health, dental, 401k match and bonuses. This is a salary position with EXCELLENT INCOME!!
About National Bus Sales:
We are a locally owned family business that has been operating since 1989 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We are a nationwide business to business leader in sales and service of new, used, and refurbished motor coaches, shuttles, and school buses. Our current facility houses 27,000 sq. ft. of office space, service bays, a state of the art paint booth and parts warehouse. This is an exciting time to become a part of our team and a company that values innovative solutions.
About Tulsa, Oklahoma:
With a revitalized downtown, diverse residents, delicious restaurants, welcoming churches, grand parks, museums, lakes and rivers, Tulsa County is listed as one of the best places to live! The Tulsa area offers a low cost of living with a suburban feel, where most residents own their homes and students attend above average schools. The Tulsa area is a great place for families and professionals, as well as its surrounding cities that are just minutes away.
How to apply: Send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Recruiter” in the subject line.