We’re Growing – Now Hiring Full-Time Parts Driver
Now Hiring Parts Driver
As a full time, Parts Driver for National Bus Sales, your objective is to get parts for the company in a timely, safe and efficient manner. Benefits package including Vacation & 401k.
- Developing relationships with our vendors and customers
- Safety and awareness while driving a company vehicle
- Ability to work autonomously
- High sense of urgency
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Lifting parts up to 60 lbs for deliveries
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills
- Valid driver’s license with: with a clean driver record
To be considered, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Parts Driver Application” in the subject line.
About National Bus Sales
National Bus Sales is a family owned & operated business since 1989. We are a nationwide leader in new, used and refurbished motor coaches, shuttles & school buses. We also service outside repairs. Our 27,000 sq. ft. facility contains 15 full service bays, a state of the art paint booth, upholstery shop, parts department and sales team. We are an equal opportunity employer, and offer competitive benefits.
Join our Insider Deals Club for Free!
You’ll receive exclusive discounts and get first access to great deals on vehicles as soon as they roll on the lot.
Follow us to see updates and be notified of upcoming specials!